OMNIVAT is a bi-monthly online magazine which aims to bring together best practices relating to Indirect Tax (GST/VAT) across the globe. Comprising of contributions from experts with experience across myriad segments including corporate, practice, policy-making, and administration, the magazine aims to assist in bench-marking processes and policies in GST. It is a source for discussion, debate, and policy recommendations for GST evolution and implementation.
- Gain global perspectives with first of its kind authoritative magazine on Indirect Tax (GST/VAT) covering international issues
- Analytical articles and papers by subject-experts from: industry, practice and policy-making
- Get practical insights and experience from multiple international jurisdictions at one single place
- A valuable resource for benchmarking best practices in implementation of GST
- Critical contribution to the evolution of the GST regime in India and other jurisdictions at nascent stage
- Helps you stay current and updated about domestic and international key issues in GST/VAT