Collection of your Personal Information
User Information as defined herein is stored and retained by the Company:
Astrazure E Ventures Pvt. Ltd., Corporate Office: C 9, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43 Gurgaon, Haryana-122002
AZV may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, physical address or telephone number. If you purchase our Services, we will collect and store your billing and credit card information. AZV will not delete customer information for paying members. However, AZV reserves the right to delete customer information for members with a free account status at any time. Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by AZV. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by AZV for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through the Services, this information may be collected and used by others. AZV encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Application so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. AZV is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the websites we operate.
Use of your Personal Information
- AZV will not be responsible for any loss/liability arising out of disclosure of debit card/credit card or bank account details to any third-party payment gateway service provider by the Subscriber during the process of payment.
- The Subscriber shall be held solely responsible for the transaction executed. The Subscriber should not share the confidential information related to Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Cash Card with anyone. AZV will not be responsible for any misuse of the said information for fraudulent purposes. Also, AZV is not responsible for any storage of payment details of the Subscriber by the third-party payment gateway service provider.
- The online payment facility is dependent on the performance/speed of the Server and related IT infrastructure of the third-party payment gateway service provider and respective bank. AZV does not guarantee its server uptime and transaction success time.
- AZV shall not be responsible for the success or failure of the transaction. However, in case of double charge made due to technical problem/issue and such double charge received by AZV, AZV will refund to the extent of second repeated charge without interest or any other levy. In case such double payment is not received by AZV and retained/reversed by third party payment gateway service provider, AZV shall not be responsible for the same.
- In case there has to be a reversal of charges paid online, it would be entirely dependent on the third-party payment gateway service provider’s terms and conditions and AZV would not be held responsible or liable in any manner for any delay in reversal of the charges.
- The Subscriber should ensure that their account is adequately funded to ensure transaction success. Any charge/levy by the service provider/bank on account of unsuccessful transaction due to inadequate funds in the Subscriber’s account will be recoverable from the Subscriber.
- AZV will not, in any way, be responsible for any damage or loss caused to Subscriber as a result of financial transaction on the www.taxo.online website. AZV would also not be responsible or liable in any manner for fraudulent use/misuse of the Subscriber’s Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Cash Card by a third party. AZV would not be responsible or liable in any manner for any error or defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits or consequential losses that may arise from the Subscriber’s use of or inability to use, or success or failure, suspension or withdrawal, of all or part of the services at any time. AZV will not accept any liability or responsibility for loss of data or breach of confidentiality, or other consequences, howsoever occurring. However, AZV may assist the customer in recovering the amount, provided the above losses have been caused to the customer for reasons other than their own fraudulent act/mistake/misuse.
- All payments made shall be dependent on the terms and conditions of the third-party payment gateway service providers/banks. The Subscriber understands that by using this service, he explicitly agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the third-party payment gateway service providers and the banks, and will not hold AZV responsible for any default in compliance of the same.
Security of your Personal Information
You are responsible for safeguarding and preventing unauthorized access to the user information and password that you use to access our Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and you are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. Please immediately notify AZV of any unauthorized use of your account. AZV secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. In addition, AZV secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise trigger across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on parts of our website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not in anyway identify you or give access to your computer. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0124 4477 824/825
Any person who has any concerns relating to Company Applications may contact the Grievance Officer to have those concerns addressed. In particular: • Any User who has provided Information to AZV, may contact the Grievance Officer to have any discrepancies and grievances relating to the Information or the processing of the Information addressed. • Any person who has concerns about the violation of any intellectual property right by in relation to any Content or has any other content-related concern may contact the Grievance Officer to have the concern addressed.