TAXO GST Skills E-Learning Program
- More than 60 hours learning experience on GST.
- 30 hours of LIVE and Recorded Sessions by experts in 2 Months.
- More than 300 pages study material to read.
- Practical session to learn how to Register, File Return and Refunds under GST.
- Guidance on maintenance of various GST Records & Compliances.
- Podcast on various aspect of GST through Power Point Presentation.
- Certificate based on Assessment Test.
- Job aspirants can access the vacancy available with Professional/Industry.
- Repository of Job aspirants on www.taxo.online
- Diagram & graphical presentation for quick understanding.
- Learn what is GST, how it works and various procedures under GST.
- Practical Learning approach by GST Experts.
- Live Session (not recorded) – Resolve your Queries.
- One-year subscription of GST E-Book, HSN search utility, and due date calendar for continuous learning.
- Support for Job-Aspirants through TAXO – Job
- Certificate as recognition for knowledge and expertise gained.
- Low-cost, anywhere basis available, Access Course from any-where or real-time basis.
- Save company/assessee from non-compliance, interest, penalty under GST.
- Query support for unlimited period.
- Access to 1000+ illustration, case studies for practical expertise on subject.
- Joint certificate from TAXO and National Small Industrial Corporation (NSIC) Govt. of India Public Sector Undertaking.
What you get
- 9 hours live classes on Zoom.
- 300+ pages study material.
- Certificate on passing Assessments.
- One-year free subscription on GST E-Book & Utilities worth Rs. 5000/-
- Access to TAXO Job-Portal
Who Should Attend
- Professional working in Industry, offering their service to various Industry.
- Professionals, Advocates & Accountants offering GST Advisory & Compliance services.
- Students pursuing various Graduate/Professional/Law Courses.
- Job-Aspirants looking their career in GST field.
- Accountant working in CA firm/Industry to upgrade their GST knowledge.
- GST ka matlab kya hai? ( What is GST?)
- GST mein kya taxable hai aur kya nahin? ( What is Taxable under GST? )
- GST Registration kaise karen? ( GST Registration Procedure? )
- GST kaise calculate evam pay karen? ( How to Calculate & Pay GST? )
- GST Return kaise file karen? ( How to File GST Return? )
- Sahi GST invoice, E-invoice evam E-way bill kaise banayen? ( Invoice, E-Invoice & E-way Bill under GST? )
- Sahi Input Tax Credit (ITC) ki pehchan kaise karen? ( Input Tax Credit? )
- ITC availability kaise check karen? ( Eligibility for ITC under GST? )
- Capital Goods Credit ke baare mein jaankari ITC Register kaise banayen? ( Input Tax Credit Register? )
- Important due dates calendar ke baare mein jaankari (Various Due Dates under GST)
- Reverse charge evam TDS ko kaise samjhen? ( Reverse Charge/Under GST? )
- Composite vs mixed supply ko samjhein ( Composite vs Mixed Supply under GST )
- Tax kab pay karen? ( When to Pay Tax? )
- GST refund kaise file karen? ( Refunds under GST? )
- GST mein Valuation kaise karen? ( Valuation under GST? )
- GST Notice ka jawaab kaise den? ( How to reply notice under GST? )
- Place of Supply under GST
- Composition scheme under GST
- Question and Answer
(Plus Govt. Taxes)