We Will Share Details on Registered E-mail ID
About the Conference
The conference will provide a robust platform to business leaders, tax heads, financial advisors and policy makers to discuss the extent and quality of impact that the introduction and implementation of GST has had on all stakeholders and most importantly, the Indian Economy. Driven by the aim to achieve ‘One Nation One Tax’, it will be pragmatic to look back at the last 5 years of transformation that businesses, individuals, and the economy have undergone to review, evaluate and calibrate the
path that GST should tread in the next decade. Eminent leaders and experts from diverse elds will discuss the challenges that continue to plague the system and deliberate on solutions. Stalwarts who have engaged closely with the different dimensions of GST including its influence on industries, ease of implementation, constitutional aspects, and dispute resolution will bring to bear their own experience and expertise. The conference aims to contribute to the evolution of the GST regime in India by generating
practical recommendations for policy intervention and relevant legislative Amendments, where needed. The conference will also help the policy makers in their efforts to seamlessly bring all the intended stakeholders under the GST fold, with a broader view to promote India for its Ease of Doing Business.
Who should attend
Business Leaders, Tax Heads, CFOs, Tax Advisory Partners, Tax Litigators and Representatives from the Government and Judiciary.
- Senior Advocate Fali S Nariman, Renowned Jurist
- V.Lakshmikumran, Founder & Managing Partner Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan attorneys
- CA Atul Gupta, Former President, ICAI
- Dr Rajinder Gupta, Former Commissioner, GST
- Deepak Jain, Director-General, FII
- Somesh Arora, Former Commissioner (Customs & Excise), IRS
- Pratik Jain, Partner, PwC
- Sushil Batra, CFO, Relaxo
- Rohini Aggarawal, Senior Advocate Supreme Court of India
- Sanjay Sharma, President, Sales Tax Bar Association
- Sudipta Bhattacharjee, Partner, Indirect Tax Khaitan & Co.
- Anoop Gupta, Partner APRA & Associates
- CA Mohammad Salim, General Manager (Fin), PFC Limited Member, IDT Committee, PHD Chamber
- Shankey Agrawal, Partner BMR Legal Advocates
- Rav Pratap Singh, Asst. Prof., Legal Practice, O P Jindal Global University
- Timsy Jaipuria, Deputy Editor, CNBC-TV18